* I am special...no matter how I look, how much money I earn or what the scale tells me. Sometimes I still have to look in the mirror (and hide the scale) and repeat this one a couple times!
* Life isn't always fair...it isn't supposed to be. It's not always easy either. But each day holds a measure of joy....seek it out.
* Pick your battles. You have to decide when to stand...or when to fold.
* You can lie to the world, but to yourself you have to be honest.
* Go outside...it's a beautiful day!
* When every thing's coming your way, you're usually in in the wrong lane.
* If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
* Laughter is the best medicine in the world. Find something to laugh about everyday...even if it's yourself.
* Finding your balance in life starts when you're about one. It never ends. Don't take it for granted.
* Relax. Some things come with age.
* The silence of an unanswered prayer speaks volumes. Listen closely. God is talking to you.
Ruth will always be one of the best blessings in my life. May you all have someone like her in yours. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!