Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bloom....


Remember four simple words: Live, Love, Laugh, Bloom
Home.....where I find my life filled with simple joys. Joy in the sight of golden mums that bloom outside my backdoor, trusted friends that bloom brilliantly from water, sunshine and care. Joy in the touches of home that greet me...the soft glow of a shared lamp, a well worn rocker, the scent of a favorite cinnamon and sage candle, ripening apples in a wooden basket passed from generation to generation, photos of family and friends... a circle of memories that surround me. Pure joy waiting to lick my face, share my sandwich, hurry my walk and warm my lap....in a 12 pound ball of life we call Gus. Home....where I find love in the dark brown eyes of a gentle man who lifts the burdens of the day with outstretched arms and easy humor. My life is rich in simple joys....joys that bloom around me.

No comments: