Thursday, June 10, 2010

Growing colors...

Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.
Allen Klein

At least twice a day, camera tucked in the wicker basket strapped to my walker, I make my way around the almost two acres of land that Joe fills with color.  And twice a day, I come back with my world lightened up!  I can't imagine this long and tedious rehab without the color he gardens...or the humor he provides.    I am so blessed with a family and friends  that bring me new crayons each and every day......simple little joys in color to keep my attitude positive and my progress on going.  To Joe...to my children...and grandchildren...to my friends that continue to remember me......thank you for lightening my picture, coloring my attitude.

1 comment:

Lady Di Tn said...

Everybody needs a Joe in their life. A gardener believes in Tomorrow and I like Joe. his flowers he provides for you to photograph colors the blogging world too. Thanks him for sharing. Peace