Friday, July 30, 2010

Pink joy...

With a few flowers in my garden, half a dozen pictures and some books,
 I live without envy.
Lope de Vega


Pink is happiness and joy.  Pink is hope.  Pink is  lighthearted.  Pink is six years old, with blond curly hair and she loves Justin Bieber!  Pink is romance and passion.  Pink  encourages friendliness. Pink discourages aggression and ill-will (wish the rabbits that munch on this pink could read!)    I am tickled pink to be back in the pink, and headed back to my pink collar job.  Pink is spun sugar cotton candy that melts fast and makes me smile...pink is a sunset...a watermelon...and a teaspoon of pepto-bismal!    Pink is floyd music.....and a tall, skinny  panther...and a flamingo!  Pink is soothing....pink is comforting...and pink waves its ruffled blooms  in the hot summer breezes.    Pink is a  "Moon River" and "Breakfast at Tiffany's" kind of mood... pink is  the "French Gardner", read in the morning sunlight with a fresh cup of Starbucks breakfast blend.  Pink is a simple joy...and it grows a few short steps outside my own backdoor!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I visited Omaha once, pretty cool. Come visit my blog in Texas.

Thanks.