Sunday, July 17, 2011

beautiful....

She said she usually cried at least once each day
 not because she was sad,
but because the world was so beautiful
and  life was so short.  

Because the world is so beautiful....and life is so short....it's time to change a few things.  Combining, condensing, mixing it all up.....this will become the pages of my life.....the me I want to be crazy mixed with the me I am.....so family, friends and followers....you'll find it all here now.....all new, all fun, and maybe more of the time!  More family, more photos, more fun, more facts, more quotes and hopes and dreams.........follow me through the days. Attitude really is everything....and life is beautiful!    

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

Some of us are true die hards and having been waiting to hear from you again:)