Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Winter footprints


Life is like a field of newly fallen snow.Where I choose to walk every step will show. -- Denis Waitley
On this snowy winter day, I've been blessed with simple joys!
A day filled with:
  • fresh bagels and hazelnut coffee with real cream!
  • birthday kisses from a sweet little man turning 7 on the 7th....a golden day!
  • early morning hugs from a princess with bed hair & pink pajamas!
  • giggles from a 5 yr old with his mouth wide open, trying to "taste" a snowflake!
  • a stolen hour in the middle of the day with my best friend!
  • homemade wild rice soup in a bread bowl while watching the Wheel!
  • a warm blanket & a funny dog who sings better than most Idol tryouts!
  • a filed tax return!
All this, on a winters day with fresh snow just so I could leave my footprints on it! What a great cure for the winter blues......simple joys that come to you! May your gray days be filled as well as mine!

No comments: