Life is like a field of newly fallen snow.Where I choose to walk every step will show. -- Denis Waitley
On this snowy winter day, I've been blessed with simple joys!
A day filled with:
- fresh bagels and hazelnut coffee with real cream!
- birthday kisses from a sweet little man turning 7 on the 7th....a golden day!
- early morning hugs from a princess with bed hair & pink pajamas!
- giggles from a 5 yr old with his mouth wide open, trying to "taste" a snowflake!
- a stolen hour in the middle of the day with my best friend!
- homemade wild rice soup in a bread bowl while watching the Wheel!
- a warm blanket & a funny dog who sings better than most Idol tryouts!
- a filed tax return!
All this, on a winters day with fresh snow just so I could leave my footprints on it! What a great cure for the winter blues......simple joys that come to you! May your gray days be filled as well as mine!