Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ice, ice....maybe?




If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance!



I woke on Saturday to the sight of tiny frozen fingers everywhere! Our world had been frosted over night....frozen in time, coated in ice.......an ice storm that found me sinking deeper into the soft, worn cushions of my old couch, steaming cup of coffee in one hand, and a TV remote in the other! Home is a shelter from all sorts of storms, and this day was no exception. At my age, when you find your world covered in thin ice, your best bet is to sit back and let the world dance by you! (Saves on medical bills and wounded egos!) The beauty of this frosted world was best enjoyed from the warmth of my living room......and through the lens of my camera! A frosted simple joy in December, short lived, but much appreciated....from the shelter of my home!

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

Like you, when the weather is bad, I choose to stay home. How fortunate we are to be able to do that!